Monday, September 26, 2005

Hi!

So, here is our attempt at creating a blog. We'll try to update it regularly, but we aren't guaranteeing much. Right now, Kitty is attacking Nick's face while laying on his lap...isn't that cute? And now Nick is asking me why Kitty is acting so fiesty, to which I can only respond "I don't know."

Um...so once we actually figure out what we want to say in our blog, we'll continue adding entries. Anyway, we hope you'll find our musing interesting, and feel free to comment when you want!

Jerry Liu

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!
Am I the first visitor to you blog?
So honored.
You guys look good and happy in the picture.
Hope that everything's going well for you.

best,
hyuna

8:02 AM  
Blogger Super Guys! said...

Wow, people actually left comments! Yay!

Hi Hyuna, hi Ben! Haven't seen you in a while, so I hope that thing's are going well for you.

...now I feel pressure knowing that we need to keep our blog interesting, or else no one will read it. :(

BYE!!!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
I just love reading all your blogs... and living the good life vicariously through you two!!! Missing you tons!!!

Michal

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home