Sunday, April 30, 2006

Going to the gym...

Hi! So today, I went with Nick to the nearby 24 hour fitness and signed myself up for a membership...I'm being added onto his membership, so now we have a family membership, yay! Now that means that I have to go to the gym and start losing all this weight that I've gained in the past 8 months. I'll let you know how that goes...

On thursday, our office went to Go Kart World for a day of go karting! It was a lot more fun than I had expected. We reserved the three big tracks, so once we were done with one track, we didn't have to wait to go on another track. I did get hit from behind and forced into the wall once, but that was the only major accident I had. There was a slick track which was a small oval track with very slippery turns. Because of this, we all hit each other many, many times, in fact, we hit each other so much that at the end of the race, we were lectured by the operators about using the brakes and that they would start kicking people out. The next day, many of us found bruises on our back and were sore.

Nick and I saw "stick it" yesterday, and it wasn't that bad. We especially liked some of the lines from Joanne, the ditzy gymnast. And my new goal is to get one of the Hale girls to perform the worm on the beam...that would be cool.

Ok, that's all for now. Hope you're doing well...BYE!!!

Jerry Liu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home